Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit Modification Post’s websites without revealing any personal information. However, Modification Post needs certain personal information if you wish to register for a member’s profile, receive the Modification Post newsletter, or use certain Modification Post services.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information. Modification Post will use this information to reply to your inquires, to set up your member account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you with urgent information or new services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Modification Post automatically receives and records non-personal information through contracted analytical software from your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. Modification Post may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Modification Post does not connect his non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Modification Post uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Modification Post may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Modification Post to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties who privacy policies align with ours and who agree to abide to our policies with respect to personal information.
- Modification Post can otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your expressed consent to share the information for a specific purpose.
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process.
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Modification Post.
Third Party Cookies
- We or a data provider we have engaged may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data that you have voluntarily submitted to us, or posted to our website. We may share such data with a data provider sole in hashed, non-human readable form.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet. By navigating to Google’s ads preference manager, users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising.
- If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, you must visit each ad network’s website individually and opt out (if they offer this capability).
- If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, we recommend you block cookies using your browser privacy setting.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to Modification Post. If you have provided personal information to Modification Post and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Modification Post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access your Personal Information
- Modification Post gives you the ability to edit Modification Post account information and preferences at any time. If you wish to eliminate on file email information, please notify Modification Post at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Modification Post account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Modification Post retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.